I know that there are so many options in choosing a photographer. There are so many new and talented photographers out there and there are even more experienced and talented photographers as well. When choosing your photographer there are a few things that you should do in choosing:
- Check their business on Google
- You'll discover so many different sites such as: Facebook, The Wedding Wire, The Knot, Zola, etc. and look into their reviews and for growth.
- Check their website
- You'll be able to see how they organize, see how they present themselves, and be able to understand how they carry themselves
- Check to see their work and pricing
- Book a consultation
- Get on the phone with them or on a Zoom call and hear/ see if you all will mesh well